ANZSSA’s Rules (sometimes referred to as the ANZSSA Constitution) can be viewed here. The most recent version of the Rules was approved at the AGM held in December 2018.
The Rules of ANZSSA require that there be an Annual General Meeting. It is held at the annual conference of the Association usually in early December. Due notice of the AGM will be provided by the secretary of ANZSSA.
ANZSSA Rules require that the following business must be transacted at every general meeting:
- the receiving of the statement of income and expenditure, assets and liabilities and of mortgages, charges and securities affecting the property of the Association for the last financial year;
- the receiving of the auditor's report on the financial affairs of the Association for the last financial year;
- the presenting of the audited statement to the meeting for adoption;
- in the event of vacancies, the election of members of the Executive; and,
- the appointment of an auditor.